Monday, February 20, 2012

Puttering


Puttered in the kitchen this past weekend. -organized cupboards – cleared out some clutter. I’m giving this little space a “mid-century modern” facelift - starting with a new to us table and chairs. 



Loved the faux wood grain top and the fabulous print on the upholstery. 




After all that cleaning and shifting around I tried out this little stovetop coffee maker I brought home from the second-hand shop.




I fell in love with the turquoise and gold pinecone design. Have to say the coffee turned out better than I expected and transformed the process of making coffee  into something special. In other words it slowed me down a bit - and left me feeling a little like Lucy...


Then I sat down with my coffee and cruised Pinterest for kitchen ideas and fell down the rabbit hole…

No comments: