Tuesday, June 29, 2010
getting to know you
If you're in the neighborhood this summer you need to stop here...it's the best - just saying.
I have food on my mind...
Katie tagged me and invited me to join in on a little get to know you quiz- so here goes...
1. What’s your staple meal? (i.e. What meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous?) Crackers and cheese and a glass of wine…that covers all the food groups- right?
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t plan on growing up.
3. What book are you reading at the moment? “Animal, Vegetable, Miracle” by Barbara Kingsolver (actually listening to this) Nightstand reading- “The Collected Gastronomical Works of M.F.K. Fisher”
4. How do you relax? I focus on my breath.
5. What color are the interior walls of your home? Our living room/dining room is a pale ocher, the kitchen is white and our bedroom is pale blue.
6. What is your guiltiest pleasure? Grilled American cheese with peanut butter and jam.
7. What time is bedtime and getting up time? Early to bed and early to rise for me. I Love the morning!
8. How long do you spend reading blogs per day or per week? I probably spend about an hour a day here and there checking in on blogs.
If you read this and you'd like to join in leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can get to know you too... go ahead...it'll be fun.