Tuesday, January 8, 2013

52 Weeks of Happy 1/52




I bumped into a new blog this week- LittleBirdie. I really enjoyed checking out Jen’s “52 Weeks of Happy” posts and have decided to join in.

                (photo from Little Birdie)

“It's absolutely true - it's not about money or success.It's about how you look at life and then live it.” Jen

I find that happiness noticed-multiplies, and thought it would be fun to share four “Happy Makers” each Tuesday. That will be a lot of happy by next January!
So here goes...

1.Finding a forgotten photo (the one above) buried in work documents. A reminder of Spring walks in the woods.



2.Trading with the chickens- treats for them.



3.Eggs for me and eggs to share.

4.Learning something new.I added an i-cord trim and picot edged cuffs to to the Baby Surprise Jacket.






Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering 'it will be happier'...”Alfred Tennyson










No comments: