Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lots To Celebrate


We had a wonderful holiday weekend with family in Cleveland celebrating two-college graduations, David’s high school graduation, a 21st and a 12th birthday.



These are the Cleveland cousins.
Lots of cake was eaten!

The car trip was just long enough to finish up a shawl for a friend’s daughter who is also graduating this week.



I used the chevron pattern from the Ida's Kitchen hat pattern and an easy care yarn in bright colors.

Last fall I was addicted to knitting these hats and even made a cowl for my Mom using the same stitch pattern – it’s that fun to knit!



This afternoon I’ll drop off this package at the post office for my swap buddy in the Chocolate Lovers Swap.  



(I picked up something extra special while in Cleveland) Aubrey introduced me to the Swap One group on Ravelry. It’s such a fun and easy way to treat someone to something special and enjoy a surprise in the mail for yourself as well.

Things may be a little quiet on the blog as graduation is tomorrow,and we have lots of pomp- and circumstance- and fun- and eating out to do. Have a great week!


No comments: