Monday, May 21, 2012

I've Been Published!

Actually there's a tiny picture of David's favorite hat in his year book. 



This hat has celebrity status in that for longer than I'd like to admit he never took it off. Literally never.



Everyone knew him by this hat.  At one point he was caught in the hall with it on and a (wicked) teacher confiscated it, and it took two weeks to get it released. A friend of mine who is a teacher had to intervene and explain that it was hand knitted by his mother and had special meaning.

Today David headed off to his last full day of Senior High so you'll need to indulge me as I share a photo mosaic of my very talented and special son. David has always loved hats.



1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Such a great hat, no wonder that it was such a hat. Who can't say that knitting is awesome?