Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crafting Balance 3KCBWDAY7


Today is the final day of Knitting and Crochet Blog Week – this post wraps it up for me. Today’s topic “Crafting Balance” as in- do you create in more than one area of fiber art and how do you balance that?


I’m going in a different direction here because I keep reading that phrase over and over- “Crafting Balance” and I think it’s piquing my interest because in my crazy busy life where I try to spin the creative stuff I do along with all the other plates - - - family- work- life – what it’s about is balance. “Crafting Balance” makes it sound like I might be able to practice it and get better at it. I create stuff because it's part of who I am and so I fit it in - sometimes successfully and sometimes awkwardly.

This has been a crazy fun week, reading new blogs, making new friends, and hoping my old friends don’t think I’ve gone off the deep end… If my blog is new to you thank you for visiting and I hope you'll stop by again- all I can be is myself. If you’ve been around awhile thank you for being there with encouraging thoughts and words – it’s good to know You are out there……

And the best way I now how to balance is to breath… Happy Sunday!

No comments: