Monday, January 2, 2012

Looking Back Looking Forward


I almost never feel like I am as productive as I’d like to be but I’ve paused over this past week to reflect on the past year and can truly say I’m content not only with all that has been accomplished but with the balance we’re managing to maintain.

On the home front senior year excitement- college is right around the corner for David. On the work front a successful conference and development of a new program. With my knitting I am really proud of my bright blue cardigan and that I completed some long haul projects like the Lydia scarf. I also did more gift knitting this December than ever before which has perhaps contributed to how quite the blog has been. Juggling and balance…

I could run off and join the circus.

Peace and Joy to you in the New Year!

No comments: