Friday, November 4, 2016

Fruity Knitting Podcast Visit

I had the most wonderful opportunity to sit and chat with Andrea of the Fruity Knitting Podcast a few weeks back. In the interview I share how my love of stranded color work began as well as thoughts about a few of my designs and go on and on about my favorite yarn for color work – 


There is also some surprise news tucked in at the end! 

If you haven’t already discovered Fruity Knitting, I highly recommend it. You can find the show notes to Episode 16 here. Andrea and her husband Andrew are producing an extremely high quality program, jam packed with insights into their current projects as well as glimpses into the lives of knitters around the world. They are also hosting a very active Ravelry group and Knit-A-Longs. What are you waiting for? – Go check them out!


No comments: