Monday, December 24, 2012

Season's Greetings


No excuses – it’s just been way too long- and I’ve missed you.
Funny how as each day went by it got harder and harder for me to come up with something to share- but here I am, and mostly I just want to wish you all the best of the season.

Our little tree waiting to come in…


David is home after his first semester away- happy and healthy and doing so very well…



I've been knitting many- many mitts. With a few tweaks to this  pattern – you couldn’t ask for an easier gifting knit.



One ball of Lion Brand “Amazing” makes a beautifully mismatched pair.

Also just finished up a pair of Muckle-Mitts  – a special order for one of my sweet nephews.



We’ll be heading out to services in a bit and when we get home there will be Egg Nog -courtesy of the girls in the barn.

  

And latter a fire- and we’ll put our feet up and enjoy each other’s company.



Hope and Peace and Joy and Love to you today and in the New Year-
Lynn


No comments: