Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

My flight home last Tuesday was a quite a bumpy adventure. Storms caused us to have to make two passes on the runway in Milwaukee before finally landing. Then they couldn’t bring the ramp up to the plane because the winds were just too strong. We were late, but not to worry my connecting flight to Flint was cancelled. A knitter with knitting is never perturbed about having to sit in an airport. You might remember I had optimistically taken two hat projects along with me on this trip. Well the conference keep us pretty busy and even with the extra airport time I still just managed to finish one of my eyelet caps. I’m really happy with the way it turned out and will be knitting away on the other this evening while I sit and listen to my favorite Sunday night radio Thistle and Shamrock .



No comments: