- Pin Curls
- 5 stair step sisters- same dress – different sizes - different colors - a rainbow
- Carnation corsage with a little fuzzy chick imbedded in the center from Dad
- Big brimmed hats with a white elastic under your chin to keep them on
- Saddle shoes touched up with white polish out of a sponge tipped bottle with a nurse on the label
- Saddle shoes with my Easter dress –school uniform or play clothes…
- Saddle shoes with everything…
BEAUTIFUL.... but totally impractical.
Found myself thinking of these things as we get ready to head to Cleveland to visit the fam. This year I decided to make the Girly Girls Easter corsages . I used this fun crochet flower pattern from Attic 24.
They are addicting…. I was able to whip out a dozen in no time flat despite my novice crochet ability.
I’ll be sporting new Easter shoes- and a cute little crochet corsage. My hair is too short for pin curls and I gave up uncomfortable elastic many moons ago. Hurrah!
Blessings to you in this season of resurrection joy!