Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunshiney Weekend


This past weekend got off to a great start!  My friend Lisa at Wicked Artsy nominated me for a Sunshine Award 


- such a fun way to share a few things about yourself, as well as some of your favorite blogs. I’m nominating some old friends and some new- all of them bloggers I truly enjoy checking in on. I have noticed that many of them have been nominated for this award recently or in the past but I don’t suppose there’s a limit to the number of times you are nominated and I think it would probably be ok to be nominated and just bask in the glow of the nomination without having to re-share your 10 favorite things or nominate more folks- unless of course you’d like to – hope that makes sense…

As a nominated blogger you are asked to-

1.Thank the blogger who nominated you.

2. Answer the 10 questions on your favorite things.

3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated. 

My list of favorites….
1.Favorite animal: Mothers aren’t supposed to have favorites…
2.Favorite number: 3
3.Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Grande Non- Fat Extra Hot Latte
4.Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
5.My passion: playing with fluffy stuff
6.Getting or giving: I'd have to say both
7.Favorite Pattern: Inspira – love the way this pattern is written- like an adventure!
8.Favorite day of the week: Sunday
9.Favorite flower: Whatever is blooming at the moment
10.Favorite country: Scotland – I visited a long- long time ago and dream of going back.

My nominations....
Winter Foliage 



Hope you enjoyed a sunshiney weekend as well. To close a photo of the homemade scones and lemon curd we enjoyed. Wish I could sit down to tea with each and every one of you.




We use this recipe for scones and our lemon curd recipe comes from...






1 comment:

autumngeisha said...

That is so sweet of you! I am so happy to have discovered your blog as well. The scones, lemon curd and tea setting look wonderful.